Search This Blog

Friday 10 April 2020

My travelling essentials

Hello dear friends, how are you today?
I´m thinking of my last Easter holidays... We went to a city in Spain near Madrid, a very beautiful town and freezing too! Can you guess it? I leave you a few minutes to think about it and I´ll let you know later.




Talking about holidays, I always take a small suitcase in my trips, which sometimes causes me a problem, I don´t have enough room for everything I want to take with me!

But, apart from clothes, shoes and toiletries,  there are some essential things I always put into my suitcase, can you make your list? 
(Name 8-10 objects you always take when travelling).

Here it is mine, see if there is any coincidence:

1- Thermometer.
2- Painkillers (Paracetamol, Ibuprofene, etc).
3- Straightener.
4- Nail file.
5- Some cloth bags.
6- Pocket umbrella.
7- Some clothes pegs.
8- Pen and notebook.

And now, can you match the names with the pictures?



And finally...do you know the town where I spent my last Easter holidays?
Segovia, yes! Watch this video to learn about this amazing medieval town.
















No comments:

Post a Comment