Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 April 2020

I love reading, and you?

Hi! it´s been a while since I haven´t written, sorry! I had a busy week...

Anyway, I would like to remind you the importance of reading, but not only the importance for our mind but also the power of doing it.


When I´m reading I feel like "teletransporting" myself to another world, my imagination works and all my senses are focusing on the story.




I prefer reading at night in my cozy bed, but due to the current circumstances I can´t read at that time, so I tend to do it at any free moment I have.

I would like you to watch very carefully to this TED-TALK from Luke Bakic, a boy who talks about his feelings when reading.

Next post, we will review some things we listen to in the video. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment